See my Google Scholar here:http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=_yw77_sAAAAJ&hl=en
See my dblp bib: http://dblp.uni-trier.de/pers/hd/k/Keshtkar:Fazel.html
I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at the Missouri State University, Southeast. Prior to this, I spent more than two years as a Research Scientist Fellow in the Institute for Intelligent Systems (IIS) at the University of Memphis working with Prof. Art Graesser in Intelligent Tutoring Systems. I got my Ph.D. in Computer Science from the School of Electrical Eng. & Computer Science, University of Ottawa, Canada, under the supervision of Prof. Diana Inkpen.
Computational Linguistics; Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence. Natural Language Generation (NLG) & Understanding; Machine Learning; Data Mining, Information Retrieval and Extraction, Intelligent Tutoring Systems, Educational Data Mining.
Assistant Professor: Dept. of Computer Science, Southeast Missouri State University; Aug 2013-Current
Ph.D., Computer Science, 2011
M.Sc., Computer Science
· CS177 Programming for Scientists and Eng. (Python): Spring 2014, Fall 2013
TR(Lec) 14:30-15:20 DH022; M(Lab) 14:30-16:20 DH026
· CS331 Applications Programming in Java: Spring 2014 (MWF 9:00am-9:50am)
· IS360 Mobile Application Development (Android): Spring 2014
· CS245 Discrete Structures I: Fall 2013
· CS155 Computer Science I (C++): Fall 2013 (Labs)
Ph.D., Computer Science
· Dr. Keshtkar is a member of Editorial Manager for Journal of Educational Psychology and serves in reviewer committee; American Psychological Association (APA), 2012-presen
· Dr. Keshtkar serves as reviewer in Journal of IEEE’s Transactions on Affective Computing
· Dr. Keshtkar serves as Program Committee in 27th Canadian Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2014 http://www.canadianai.ca/
· Dr. Keshtkar serves as Program Committee in ACL 2013 Conference, Sentiment and Emotion Analysis Track.
· Dr. Keshtkar serves as Program Co-Chairs: AIED 2013; 16th Int. Conference in Artificial Intelligence in Education
· Dr. Keshtkar serves as Program Co-Chairs: EDM 2013; 6th Int. Conference in Educational Data Mining
· Dr. Keshtkar serves as Committee member for FLAIRS 2013, NLP area.
· Dr. Keshtkar serves teaches Java Programming, U of Memphis, COMP 4/6014 in Fall 2012
©2011-2014 Fazel Keshtkar, PhD
Southeast Missouri State University
If you are interested in my research and would like to do interesting and fun projects, please feel free to send me a message. I would appreciate it if you could provide the following information:
· Your programming skills.
· The project or field you would like to work on.
· Please note that financial aid can only be granted to extremely competitive students and is subject to the availability of sufficient funds.